Château de Maisons


During the reign of Louis XIII (1601-1643), architect François Mansart, started the construction in 1634. His style is characteristic of the return to antiquity appeared around 1650. The inauguration took place in 1651 with a celebration hosted by the regent Anne d'Autriche and the young King Louis XIV. The castle built with columns, pilasters and pediments announce Versailles. It belongs to Longueuil fazmily and their descendants, Soyecourt until 1777. At that date Count d'Artois, acquires it. It was confiscated during the Revolution. In 1818, Jacques Laffitte bought it, then it's the turn of the state in 1905.


Hébergements à proximité

90 € A partir de
windsor-home-paris paris-16eme

Windsor Home Paris

  • Paris 16eme
  • 01 45 04 49 49
65 € A partir de
hotel-hameau-de-passy paris-16eme

Hôtel Hameau de Passy

  • Paris 16eme
  • 01 42 88 47 55
917 € A partir de
locaboat carcassonne

Locaboat

  • Carcassonne
  • 01 7 9 97 2 4 38




Avis et commentaires sur Château de Maisons