Château du Parangon


Consecrated in 1923, Notre-Dame du Raincy icon of modern architecture, is classified a historical monument in 1966. For the first time, architects, brothers Perret, design a church entirely of reinforced concrete and post it deliberately, leaving the material in the rough. The lightness of its slender columns and light from large windows with subtle color variations, signed by Margaret and Maurice Denis Hure, define a new aesthetic, imbued with a great classic.

Forty years after its construction, reinforced concrete, poor implementation, disintegrates. After long campaigns of studies on the analysis of damage and the development of medicine, the restoration of the exterior and stained glass is now complete.


Hébergements à proximité

220 € A partir de
homair-vacances-paris-est champigny-sur-marne

Homair Vacances Paris Est

  • Champigny-sur-marne
  • 08 20 20 12 07
70 € A partir de
holiday-inn-paris-marne-la-vallee noisy-le-grand

Holiday Inn Paris - Marne la Vallée

  • Noisy-le-grand
  • 01 45 92 47 47
38.5 € A partir de
hotel-tolbiac paris-13eme

Hotel Tolbiac

  • Paris 13eme
  • 01 44 24 25 54




Avis et commentaires sur Château du Parangon