Musée de la Vénerie

The museum was inaugurated Vénerie in 1935 in the former Convent of La Charite of Senlis. Transferred in 1958 in the park of the Royal Castle, it features the theme of hunting or hunt, a hunt mode highly ritualized.

Inside, one can find many objects and paintings on this theme. A showroom is especially dedicated François Desportes, the painter of the royal hunts of Louis XIV.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onMusée de la Vénerie