Musée Leblanc-Duvernoy

The « Musée Leblanc-Duvernoy is located in a town house dating from the 18th century which was offered to the city of Auxerre in 1927. The museum has kept its amazing tapestries coming from the factory of Beauvais and dating from the 17th century, depicting the history of the emperor of China.

The museum is dedicated to ceramic and presents important collections of revolutionary, régional, and national earthenware. The recent donation of Louis and Jeanne Pagès-Guenot of an exceptional earthenware collection confers the museum on the foreground for the knowledge of french ceramic.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onMusée Leblanc-Duvernoy