Musée municipal

The museum was created in 1971. Housed in the old grain depots, built in 1827 on the location of the monsters of the Cordeliers, it presents a set of collections made by the Société des Amis du Vieux Bressuire. The ceramics department of nearly 200 pieces representing the production workshops of Saint-Porchaire. The museum also brings together the elements of the local crafts (agriculture, caps, furniture) and history of the city and its monuments.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onMusée municipal