Château de Chalancey

The castle is located on Chalancey commune in the Haute-Marne Chalancey. The castle, listed as an historic monument, dates from the sixteenth century and eighteenth century. The present castle was built on the site of a castle built in the late twelfth century, early thirteenth century by the lords of Grancey.

The house was rebuilt in the early sixteenth century but comply with medieval. This work is attributed to Louis Séclier, Receiver General of Finance in Burgundy. One of the gatehouse is the year of 1618 and the arms of Claude Barley, widow of Leonard Damascus. Around 1820, Baron Chalancey, owner, the landscape garden English garden with an artificial cave.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onChâteau de Chalancey