Musée municipal, Sens

The museum presents on the ground floor a Gallo-Roman lapidary and on the first floor, a painting gallery and story dedicated to archaeology and natural history. In 1903, the museum was extended, which allows it to house more art work.

In 1950, with the donation by Augusta Hure, the museum opened a prehistorical section. In 1985, the museum moved to the former archibishops palace which gathers other museums from Sens.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onMusée municipal, Sens