Cathédrale de la Sainte-Trinité de Laval

In the eleventh century, Baron de Laval offers the monks of the Abbey of Le Mans Couture, land. A church is built. Today, all that remains of this building as two vaulted chapels.

Over the centuries, the Church of the Trinity supports many changes (demolition and extensions). Extension ends in 1597 with the construction of a portal.

The church will become a cathedral in 1855. Meanwhile, in 1840, it is classified as a historical monument.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onCathédrale de la Sainte-Trinité de Laval