Eglise Ste Croix

Behind the village, this vast edifice historical monument is one of few typical monuments of the first Romanesque remaining in France.

Built around the year one thousand, the St Cross church had only the central crypt. It was not until 1100-1150 that the north and south crypts will be added. The building took the name "church dedicated to the Invention of the Holy Cross."

The church will undergo changes during the XVI and XVII centuries.

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onEglise Ste Croix