Le Château de Saint-Fargeau

The Castle of Saint-Fargeau was built from 1453 by Antoine de Chabannes. In 1652, Anne-Marie Louise d'Orléans, who moved into the castle. She seeks the help of Le Vau for interior facades of the castle.

Today, the castle is owned by Michel Guyot (since 1979) and has also been one of the "characters" of the novel by Jean Ormesson "At God's pleasure."

Accommodation nearby

Latest news onLe Château de Saint-Fargeau