Chapelle du Saint-Esprit de Rue


Built between the fifteenth and early sixteenth century, the Chapel of the Holy Ghost Street is classified as a historic monument since the nineteenth century.

The building was looted in the late eighteenth century. Its restoration began in 1839.

Today, it is part of one of the three major buildings of Gothic art Picard with the Church of St. Vulfran Abbeville and the abbey of Saint-Riquier.


Hébergements à proximité

89 € A partir de
auberge-de-la-dune le-crotoy

Auberge de la Dune

  • Le crotoy
  • 03 22 25 01 88
19 € A partir de
camping-des-roses quend

Camping des Roses

  • Quend
  • 03 22 27 76 17
430 € A partir de
domaine-de-diane quend

Domaine de Diane

  • Quend
  • 03 2 2 27 7 6 08




Avis et commentaires sur Chapelle du Saint-Esprit de Rue