Doulevant-le-chateau

TopicSciences and discovery
DepartureDOULEVANT-LE-CHATEAU (52)
Details

The first name of the town was Domnus Lupentius, name of the patron saint of the church, Saint -Louvent. The name became Dom Louvent, Doulevant, then Doulevant-le-Grand, then Doulevant-le-château.

It understands two gaps: the forges, the farm of Monthonval.


The church in Doulevant-le-Chateau

the-church-in-doulevant-le-chateau

The church of Doulevant-le-Chateau is dedicated to Saint-Louvent and was built in different eras : the sanctuary dates back to 1354, the choir and the transept are from the beginning of 16th century in gothic style, windows and the nave in classical style of the 17th century was modified in the middle of the 19th century.


Accommodation nearby

hotel-le-dervois montier-en-der

Hôtel le Dervois

  • Montier-en-der
  • 06 8 0 48 5 5 08



Latest news on : Doulevant-le-Chateau