Le musée Auguste Jacquet


Overlooking the old town, the castle of Beaucaire was built in 1226. Ten years ago, the city resisted the assault troops of the Count of Toulouse.

The end of this scale occurs in 1632 by the dismantling of fortifications facing the town by order of Richelieu. Today, archaeological and historical museum, Auguste Jacquet, is installed inside the castle.


Accommodation nearby

119 € From
peniche-d-hotes-helios beaucaire

Péniche d'hôtes HÉLIOS

  • Beaucaire
  • 06 25 24 85 00
2035 € From
peniche-helios-formule-gite beaucaire

Péniche HELIOS formule gîte

  • Beaucaire
  • 06 25 24 85 00
79 € From
logis-les-vignes-blanches beaucaire

Logis Les Vignes Blanches

  • Beaucaire
  • 04 66 59 13 12

image reservation



Latest news onLe musée Auguste Jacquet