Eglise Saint-Pierre de Mâcon


Built in the nineteenth century, the Church of St. Pierre was designed according to the plans of the architect Berthier was a pupil of Viollet le Duc. The building was built in Romanesque style and has a three-story facade. Three arched portals whose ears are adorned with beautiful bas-reliefs, the front structure. The interior of the church contains three beautiful works that have also been classified as "historic" a bas-relief located on the altar of the Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, carved by the artist to Lyon Perrache the late eighteenth century, but also a marble funerary and a Renaissance choir organ by acclaimed factor Aristide Cavaille-Coll in 1866.


Accommodation nearby

85 € From
la-roulotte-du-granit-dore jullie

La Roulotte du Granit Doré

  • Jullie
  • 04 74 04 44 81
74 € From
hotel-des-grands-vins fleurie

Hôtel des Grands Vins

  • Fleurie
  • 04 74 69 81 43
68 € From
hotel-le-villon villie-morgon

Hôtel le Villon

  • Villie-morgon
  • 04 74 69 16 16

image reservation



Latest news onEglise Saint-Pierre de Mâcon