PARC ZOOLOGIQUE ET BOTANIQUE DE MULHOUSE
Zoo Mulhouse, is both botanical and zoological park.
It has 1,200 animals in a garden that is home to more than 3000 plants.
The park has a large number of endangered animals, the park participates in breeding programs and conservation.
During your visit you can enjoy:
- carnivores : (dog forest, snow leopard, meerkats ...)
- ungulates : (deer Prince Alfred, addax, bison ...)
- birds : (cassowaries to helmet, Ground Hornbill, roseate spoonbill ...)
- marsupials : (red kangaroo, wallaby rocks ...)
- primates : (atele black British, marmosets and tamarins ...)
- rept : (Madagascar boa, dwarf crocodile, leopard tortoise ...)
But also a large number of plants, with:
- theme gardens : (riedienne area, the basin romantic ...)
- flowering gardens : (the garden irises, dahlias the garden ...)
- remarkable trees : (calocèdre, turkey oak, yew drupes ...)
- labeling : (more than 4000 plants labeled)
Enjoy the time of day this beautiful place.
- 03 89 83 10 10
Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste
- 03 89 83 34 34
Camping des Sources
- 03 89 75 44 94
Latest news on PARC ZOOLOGIQUE ET BOTANIQUE DE MULHOUSE
December, January and February: The park is open from 10 to 16
March, October and November: The park is open from 9 to 17
April and September, the park is open from 9 to 18
May, June, July and August the park is open from 9 to 19
Adult: € 13.50
Child: € 7.50
- 6 Museum
- 3 Monuments