Le Musée Biochet-Bréchot


Since 1926, Biochet-Bréchot museum is located at the House of the Templars, restored by the Friends of Old Caudebec.

This museum is dedicated to the history and archeology of Caudebec and the Lower Seine Valley. Inside, there are Celtic and Gallo-Roman pottery and a collection of fireplace plates.


Accommodation nearby

90 € From
auberge-de-la-durdent hericourt-en-caux

Auberge de la Durdent

  • Hericourt-en-caux
  • 09 83 69 40 05

image reservation



Latest news onLe Musée Biochet-Bréchot