Château des Ravalet


Renaissance, blue schist, completed in 1575, the castle of Ravalet was restored by Tocqueville family in the late nineteenth century. It was bought by the city of Cherbourg in 1935. The castle is surrounded by a landscaped park of 14 hectares: the set is classified a historical monument since 1996. Adorned with ponds, trees and a greenhouse remarkable nineteenth century, the park includes a French garden, English garden and natural areas. It is classified remarkable garden.


Accommodation nearby

48 € From
ambassadeur-hotel cherbourg-octeville

Ambassadeur Hôtel

  • Cherbourg-octeville
  • 02 33 43 10 00

image reservation



Latest news onChâteau des Ravalet